FND Techniques and Self-Care
GUIDELINES FOR MEDITATION
- make yourself comfortable
- wear loose clothing
- remove your shoes
- stretch first
- designate a specific meditation area
- practice daily
BREATH AWARENESS MEDITATION
While in a comfortable position, bring your awareness to the natural flow of your breathing. Don’t control your breathing simply be aware of the sensation of breathing. When your attention wanders, gently bring your awareness back to the breathing.
3-2-1 SLEEP MEDITATION
- focus on three things you can hear (wind, your heartbeat), feel (sheets, pillow) and see (ocean, flowers) in your mind’s eye
- focus on two things you can hear, feel and see in your mind’s eye
- focus on one thing you can hear, feel and see in your mind’s eye
World FND Month’s Guided Meditation
The below links are recommended from FND Warrior Joanne N. You can find Joanne volunteering on our Facebook peer support group, Mind Body Soul.
Guided meditation for Anxiety, worries and relaxation into sleep.
Be Present Guided Meditation 10 minutes of Mindfulness
BEACH ESCAPE THE ULTIMATE GUIDED SLEEP MEDITATION
Meditation to Calm Anxiety during Coronavirus (Immune Booster!)
Being Present to Find Peace from within during Challenging Times